Symptoms can include:
- Decrease in muscle strength and size
- Decrease in exercise ability
- Low libido
- Low mood
- Erectile dysfunction
- Poor concentration and focus
- Decreased motivation
- Weight gain
- Poor sleep
Dr Roked has undertaken specialized training in the USA to provide services to optimize men’s health.
Optimising testosterone and other male hormones will not only improve the above symptoms and improve quality of life, but also provides health benefits such as improving bone density and cardiovascular benefits.
This involves looking at:
- Hormone optimization including testosterone replacement therapy
- Fitness assessments including vO2max testing
- Nutrition and lifestyle factors
- Personalised supplementation plans
- Cardiovascular screening
- Preventative medicine tests such as inflammatory markers such insulin levels, homocysteine, highly sensitive CRP
- Assessment of body composition and bone strength
After an initial assessment, Dr Roked will carry out relevant investigations and from there personalize a programme for you which will include nutrition and exercise advice, hormone treatments if needed and supplements. You will be monitored and reassessed on a regular basis.
For more information please get in contact.